Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happy Valentines Day Messages And SMS 2017

  Happy Valentines Day Messages And SMS 2017

Pick one from our mesmerizing collection of latest Valentine Text Messages. These Valentines Day SMS are the most expressive and easy way to express your love . Here are some  Happy Valentines Day Messages  .
Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever.
....... .......
As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
...................
Do you know which is the most beautiful place in this entire world? Its the warmth of your arms that helps me find solace.
..........................................

                                              Valentines Day SMS

Valentine's Day sms
For many years i experienced dreamless and dull nights. But the moment you came into my life, everything seemed just perfect and you changed the color of my dreamless nights
.......................................
“Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.”
.......................................
Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.
........................................
When I think about you, I am at my happiest and Valentine’s Day is just a reminder of the steps it took to find this love and as a reminder of what the future beholds.
........................................

                                        Valentines Day SMS




You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all....
You are the *keys* to my *heart*
.................................................
 Please, don’t be too friendly to me… Don’t be too sweet… You are just making me fall.
.............................................
 I never knew how it feels to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you dear husband.
.............................................
Don’t forget our date tonight. Just because you’re my wife, don’t think I’m not still just a little bit nervous.
.........................................

                            Valentines Day SMS

 

 

 

I miss you so much. Be safe, stay true to yourself. I am here waiting for you.
.................................
To my white knight on Valentine’s Day, I never knew that someone like you even existed but thank you for taking my heart and filling it full of love.
.................................
What’s does my perfect Valentine’s day look like? I am sitting at work with 5 cell phones in front of me and people are calling me every 10 minutes to buy one of the 50 reservations that I made in different restaurants.
................................
I hope you noticed that not only the Sochi Olympics opening ceremony was missing a ring.
.................................
You've always been there for me when I have needed you the most. You're a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand, you have filled my life with a sense of warmth and bliss. Happy Valentine's Day to my special man.

 

valentines day sms
If there's one thing you and I agree on it's that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived! Happy Valentine's Day to the man of my life!
...........................................
I'm not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine's Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You're an amazing man and I love you dearly - Happy Valentine's Day!
...........................................
Every day we share together, we're creating our very own fairytale. Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet prince! I look forward to our happily ever after.
.........................................
Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’


Tags : all sms collection , Valentine's Day , Valentine day 2017 , Valentine day 2017 , Happy valentines day 2017, sms valentine's day, love sms for valentine, valentinesday text messages for husband & wife,valentines day bangla sms, valentine sms for girlfriend , valentine day wishes for boyfriend , valentine wishes for husband , missing husband quotes , valentine day greeting cards husband ,  love message for husband far away , missing my husband so much ,Valentines Day SMS, allsmscollection, valentines day hindi sms, valentines day english smsvalentines day messages for her , valentine day special messages , romantic valentine messages , valentine day message for husband , valentines day card sayings , message for valentines day , valentine s day love messages , messages for valentines cards , valentine day special sms , sms for valentine day , valentine greeting card sayings , funny valentines messages , valentine day love messages , valentine greetings quotes , valentine day sms for girlfriend , valentines day msgs , message of valentine day
best valentine card messages , valentine msg love , message for valentine day card , valentines day greetings quotes , valentine wishes for wife , valentine special sms , valentines sms messages , short valentine messages , valentine day , card messages for wife , valentine day messages love , valentine love sms , valentine day greeting card messages , valentine day messages for boyfriend , valentine day wishes for friends , valentine wishes for girlfriend , valentine sms english , valentines gifts , valentine day sms english , valentine sms in english , valentine day msg for girlfriend , valentine day message for my husband , valentine text
valentine day sms for wife , lovers day messages , valentine message to wife , valentine's day gifts , valentines day text, lovely valentine messages, cute valentines day messages, special valentine messages, valentine day card messages for girlfriend, love messages for valentine, love messages for valentines day, message valentine, message on valentine day, valentine message for my wife, lovers day sms, valentine best message, valentine card messages for wife, good valentines day card messages, valentine greetings for lover, best valentine wishes, valentine gift message, valentine's day greeting card sayings, greeting valentine message, best message for valentine's day, valentines message for family, valentine special message, best, valentine greetings, romantic valentines day messages, valentine love text messages,
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: